Saturday, January 3, 2009

new year brings change

Most people make new years' resolutions come January 1. This year I was so overwhelmed by changes that are coming despite any resolutions I chose to make that I decided to take the easy road and just skip the resolutions altogether.

So here is a list of the changes that I am looking forward to this year:
--Samuel finishing kindergarten and starting 1st grade
--James starting preschool
--Lots of visits with Lisa and Tracy in VA
--Jared and Steph coming to visit in August
--The arrival of our new baby. Yep, we are actually crazy enough to do this again!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!! When are you due? We're so excited for you!

Andrea said...

Yahoo!!!! Congrats! I'm sure your boys are so excited to be big brothers! Maybe a little pink this time??? :)

annalee said...

How exciting! I'm glad to hear this news and I hope you are feeling well.

Love,

Annalee

International Tease said...

Congratulations!!!

Meeker home said...

I am glad you had a fun time at home for the holidays and a big congrats on the pregnancy! When is he or SHE scheduled to arrive??

yamsey said...

The due date is August 4th. The boys are referring to the baby as a girl. So we'll just say that hopefully she comes early.

Generational stitcher said...

Gotta love summer pregnancies...gag...Congrats!! That's exciting, and I hope it is a girl!! Sorry I am so slow and lame...I have been in massive chaos mode!

Jenny Whiting said...

Congratulations!! I saw that post about the baby hearing and wondered, "Did I miss something?"...and I did. You really disguised your big news in this post! :) I hope you're feeling well and I wish you the very best!