Tuesday, September 30, 2008

can you tell we are theater people?

This is the bulk of the cast from A Midsummer Night's Dream. We did the play in 1996, my junior year in high school, I got to play Helena. Yes, that makes me old! The occasion for the picture is Morp (Prom backwards) which is a girl's choice, go as cheap as you can, casual dance. We had a dress rehearsal that night for the play and so ended up going to the dance as a cast. If you look close you can tell that some of the girl's who played fairies still have make-up on. Midsummer's was one of my most favorite shows that I have done. Mr. Eaton had it set in the 60s so the main set piece was a VW van and we were all dressed in bell bottoms. I even got to wear my Mom's wedding dress for the final scene. It was radical dude!

No comments: