Friday, July 31, 2009

more distractions

Yesterday after a less than happy OB check up (still nothing) I spent some time on the web to distract myself from the fact that I am going to be pregnant forever. I came across this performance by Mandy Patinkin.

Mr Arthur's Place

I LOVE listening to this guy sing. Honestly I could sit and listen to him sing all day. If you don't know who Mandy Patinkin is, here is a clue: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." That's right, this man with the gorgeous tenor voice is our favorite spaniard from THE PRINCESS BRIDE.

And just for laughs, watch Mandy pull a joke on David Letterman.

Brother Can you Spare a Dime

1 comment:

Danielle said...

if you want to know a good trick on getting labor started...let me know! I have a good one and Kali was born 4 hours later, it kills me that I didn't find out about it until my third baby!