Friday, May 16, 2008

home inspection

We did the home inspection for our new house yesterday. I got a little camera happy and took a ton of pictures. I am so excited! I keep driving John crazy with all of my decorating schemes. Here are just a few of the pictures I took. If you want to see more, all you have to do is ask...
This is our living room.

This is the Dining Room.

This is the kitchen. Isn't it gorgeous?

The family room. Ugh, peach walls. I really want to repaint this.

The downstairs powder room. Look how beautiful the vanity is. I love the details on the tile floor, too.

The master bedroom.

This is one of our small walk in closets in the master bedroom, we have two! I am so excited to have a closet that is more than the depth of a hanger!

The finished attic. This will be either Sam and James' bedroom or playroom. We haven't decided yet.

4 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

NICE!!! I assume everything went well then?

Rebecca said...

Oh, this looks beautiful--just beautiful! I'm so happy for you. :)

yamsey said...

There is a little matter about the roof sagging over part of the house... we're looking into it right now.

Danielle said...

Looks great! Have fun decorating!