Sunday, August 16, 2009

baby love

I am totally in love with my little Matthew. I have had my camera going non stop. I am for the most part recovered from the delivery. The only hang-up is that my hands and feet have been more swollen in the last week than they ever were during my pregnancy. And unfortunately, along with the swollenness has come some pretty severe joint pain all over. So the reason I haven't posted is that my fingers just hurt. I stopped taking the pain meds from the delivery and then had to start again for the joints so I could function. Ack.

Anyway, I am starting to feel a little better and I have the best method in the world to help speed my recovery. This is what I spend my days looking at:

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my he is SO cute!!! And usually picures don't do justice. I was always more swollen after my pregnancies too- hang in there- one day you'll all of a sudden just REALLY pee- then your ankles will go down.

Erin said...

Very cute!

Amy said...

I had the joint pain, too. ust curl up in bed with your baby. He's cute enough to keep you entertained all day!