Friday, April 10, 2009

nesting

I am in the midst of 2nd trimester nesting. Man, I've got it bad! I am just itching to get the office turned into the nursery and getting the boys' room decorated to boot. I finally got John to help me move the furniture out of the office so all I have to do is fix a few spots on the walls, sand and paint! YAY!!
Since I am working up the desire to spackle and sand- I can not tell you how much I HATE doing that- today I started stripping the stain off of the bunk beds we picked up from John's parents' house last week. I did the first bed today and it is in pretty good condition now that I have the stain off. John will have to restain it and then we can put James in a real bed. Woo-hoo!
So if you wonder why I am not ever on face book or blogger lately, there you go. If anyone is feeling energetic, feel free to stop by. I'll put you to work!

Oh and the boys finally got their hair cut this week. They look so sweet!

No comments: