Sunday, December 30, 2007

Star Wars

My boys have officially moved on from the Peter Pan phase to the Star Wars phase. Samuel has declared his new alter-ego to be nothing other than Obi-Wan Kenobi.


James, continuing with his trend in the darker side of things, is Darth Maul.

Should I be worried?


The funniest part is that John and I are assigned characters who use lightsabers which correspond with our Samuel-assigned favorite colors. (Remember my favorite color is purple) Can you guess who I get to be? That's right, Mace Windu.




Can you see the resemblance?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

As long as I get to be Princess Auntie Leia, all is right with the world. :-)

Danielle said...

Wow..sounds like they are following in the footsteps of their Dad and Uncles...I can remember growing up that is all we used to hear about. Well, that and wrestling...