Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!  This year Samuel was Captain Rex from Star Wars The Clone Wars.  This is his 4th Star Wars Halloween costume.  I think we have a Star Wars Fan on our hands!

James insisted that he wanted to be Spider Man this year- until we went to Old Navy one day and he saw this dragon costume.  I thought he was going to change his mind again so I didn't get it for him.  However, two weeks later after all he did was talk about being a dragon I went back to Old Navy and they didn't have his size.  I called every Old Navy store in the Philadelphia region.  No luck.  I ended up calling my sister, Lisa, in Virginia to see if she could find one. I also had Keri, in Utah, ready to go out and find one if Lisa couldn't.  Luckily, Lisa found one and shipped it to me.  Thank heavens for sisters!
Matthew is sporting the dinosaur costume we bought for Sam when he was a baby.
Below are before and after trick-or-treating.  We wore them out!


Samuel had a Halloween parade at school.  The high school marching band (all 400 of them) set up and played in the middle of the parking lot while the kids walked around them.  It was really cool!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

They look awesome! I love how wiped out they look at the end of it all. Classic.

Heather said...

They look great!