Monday, November 23, 2009

churchisms

A couple of funny comments from after church yesterday.

James:  Mom this is the snack basket for my class.  Whoever brings the snack gets to be the leader that day.  They say the opening prayer and the... not-the-opening prayer.

later-

Samuel:  Mom, what is the shortest story in the Book of Mormon and all the other stories?  You know, the Pearl of Great Price, the Old Testimony, the New Testimony...

I love my boys!

Today as Samuel was teaching James the songs from his first grade play, he decided to help James write a song about his best friend, Gracie.  Honestly, I am not sure what the melody was but here are their original lyrics (as written by Sam):

1. Wen she smiles at me
its Gracie
its Gracie.
2. and Wen she sits with me
its Gracie
its Gracieeeeee.

I recorded a movie of them singing because it was so stinkin' cute!

No comments: