Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the real Marty

My sister, Lisa, just sent me a box of hand-me-downs for my boys. Thank you Lisa! She helps keep my kids dressed. Anyway, in the box along with the clothes she sent was a stuffed animal version of Marty from the movie Madagascar. Samuel already has another stuffed zebra which he had also named Marty. He was so excited to have another one. The first words out of his mouth were "Another zebra! Marty will be so excited!"
Then Samuel proceeded to explain to me that the new Marty is the daddy zebra and the old Marty is the mommy zebra. He than began using his imagination and acting out a conversation with his zebras and his stuffed animal racehorse named Smarty Jones. I wish I had had the video camera set up because that was something that should be preserved for postarity. It was so cute! I love that he has such a vivid imagination.

No comments: